We are back from our trip to San Antonio with the state science competitors.
The bus rolled in at 6 pm.
We took 37 kids. Brought home 23. No. We didn't lose any. Parents picked up the rest.
We brought home 2 places. Both at our school. A 3rd and an honorable mention. Both seventh graders.
After emptying our jeep, taking care of our mail and luggage, checking our emails, blogs, and other places, I lay down with Caleb... to "rest."
Brant joined us a few minutes later. They are both snoring away. I am restless. Tired, exhausted, worn out, but restless. It was a good trip. No one was maimed, injured, lost, or forgotten. A good time was had by all...but being 31 weeks pregnant wore me out. I was very blessed to have my hubby and 3-year-old with me...and more so that my darling hubby took care of the aforementioned 3-year-old basically on his own.
I am tired and ready to try to lay down, again. I think. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment