I am a little ticked right now.
My hubby is not helping in the anti-stress area.
Monday, it was, "I am not prepared to have a child that will need surgery from the get-go. I guess I'll have to put off nursing school for a year." WHAT?! No one said that!
Tuesday, it was, "An overnight stay?! Is this covered in what we've already paid? How much is this going to cost us?!" How is that helpful?!
Today, I showed him the official orders from my doctor. #7 said pelvic rest. No intercourse. I've been very skimpy and not into it this pregnancy. In fact, only twice since the new year. Today, he says, "GREAT! By the time you heal and we can, it will have only been twice in a year. That brings a whole other kind of frustration on a whole other level!" Again, how is that helpful. I already feel horrible for denying him previously. What to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment