Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Planning day

I am so lucky. ~ish.

We got to plan today for our 6th grade science team. We didn't get the whole day, but we got through 4th period. Did I mention that we had a gas main break at school, too? It didn't affect anyone, really...but was a slightly scary thing for us to think about the potential hazards. It was nice to see how everyone at school was concerned about me...and the bump. My assistant principal came by to check on me and TOLD me to call my doctor to see if I needed to leave, or what to look out for. It was nice. I felt loved.

We did get lots accomplished. We have the rest of the year planned. Lots of stuff for the kids to do, independently...showing off their technology skills. Or lack there of.

So, yeah!

Notice that I actually got on to blogger AT SCHOOL! Yippee!!!

No comments: