Friday, April 18, 2008

BWD

Today is a bad weather day.

No, the weather is BEAUTIFUL...but we get to be home from school. So, what 'cha got planned?

Me? I am going to Target and Barbed wire and Roses to register for my shower that my good friends are throwing for us in May. I am being lazy and enjoying the day off...with Caleb gone to school. I might think about being productive and putting stuff up in Owen's room & doing some of the menial chores around the house. I might also get out the baby clothes and wash them. Or, I might not.

My good friend should be calling me today. Or, I might be calling her. Her little boy was scheduled to arrive yesterday. Why are you making him sound like a UPS package? Because, he is. He is her adopted miracle...and she should be able to bring him home early next week. I can't wait to hear all of his details. Anything could happen...so maybe a tiny prayer for them? Thanks!

Anywho, I am off to get ready for the day, finally! Enjoy the beautiful day!

No comments: