i'm praying! i was just at the pool and jenny told me the news. so super exciting. he's gonna be so perfect. please update asap. yea!!
wow! that was not expected!praying all is well!
YES!!!! I am sooo excited! I just can't wait to meet little Owen!!!
SOOO I was so surprised to read this on your blog today!! How exciting!! I can't wait to hear the story and meet him. Owen is going to make it before Baleigh now :o)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i'm praying! i was just at the pool and jenny told me the news. so super exciting. he's gonna be so perfect. please update asap. yea!!
wow! that was not expected!
praying all is well!
YES!!!! I am sooo excited! I just can't wait to meet little Owen!!!
SOOO I was so surprised to read this on your blog today!! How exciting!! I can't wait to hear the story and meet him. Owen is going to make it before Baleigh now :o)
Post a Comment