Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Meet Owen Sterling



Owen was born at 4:57 pm on Tuesday, June 3rd.
He weighed in at a tiny 6 pounds, 10 ounces.
He's 19 and a half inches long.
He looks just like his big brother, Caleb...except, he has dark brown/black hair.
He's been a laid back, somewhat lazy baby so far. He didn't choose to eat until after his
circumcision this morning at 9:00.
He has the sweetest, high-pitched cry.
He has long fingers and toes (really long - piano playing, even).
We are completely in love with him. Happy Birthday, baby!!!

4 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

WOW!
Congratulations!
He does look just like Caleb. I am so glad he made it here and healthy!
Are the Kidneys in good shape?
Way to hang in there Momma and little guy!

no_iffer said...

I am a witness to his perfection! He is wonderful Sara, wonderful. I mean, just about the most beautiful thing ever. I could have held him forever but that dang nurse just HAD to steal him. : (

I am so happy for you! And so impressed with the blog update! Wow!

Jenni said...

He is SO beautiful! I can't wait to hold him and gove you a squeeze! Stupid cold!

Sarah P. Henry said...

he is beautiful. i want to meet him!