Friday, June 20, 2008

Owen's 2 Week Stats

Wednesday was Owen's 2 week checkup with Dr. P. It was fine and dandy. He (doc P) asked if I had leaded breast milk. Why? Because my baby boy grew 1/2 inch in 2 weeks...and... he was born weighing 6# 10 oz...left the hospital at 6# 3.5 oz...and on Thursday weighed in at 7# 3 oz! He had gained an entire pound!!! WOWEEE!!! Yup...leaded breast milk sold here!

My 2 week checkup was on Thursday. Everything is gorgeous and peachy. My incision looks no bigger than a pencil line (about 5 inches long).

We are both free to travel on the 30th for our long awaited trip to Ohio.

Pictures coming soon. Look for them.

Plus, the boys and I might go to Unidad park on Saturday. Brant has to work ALL day...so, the morning might just be a great time to take my boys and get some pictures done, too. Oh, I wish Jenny was here...and free. :) Just kidding about the free part.

Sorry that I've been MIA on the blog-front...who knew nursing a newborn and loving on him would keep me from the computer several days in a row?!

No comments: