Did you know that it is against the law err... policy to bring children to the region center?
Me neither. I had planned on having Owen with me today and Friday for the inservice bits I needed to fulfill my trade day credits. However, I was told I had to leave as I had a child with me and they could not make exceptions.
I cried.
I've been more and more prone to that little bit of motherhood-ness. And I don't like that part of it. It's usually the happy, I love life, type...but not so much today.
and then...I was mad that I was crying and cried more.
So, instead, Jenni and I spent the morning at the library and HEB. Just out. Walking. It was quite nice.
And Owen was... perfect. He is STILL sleeping. I tried to feed him at about 10-ish (at the library)...but he wasn't have much of that. Just a little nibbling and a big burp and then out. He's been out pretty much since 8:15 this morning.
Ah...well... my HEB Chinese food is calling. So is a nap. This being teary wears me out. Plus, if I don't "drain" soon, I just might explode (read: milk everywhere).
Ta-ta! (as in bye-bye --- not boob-boob. :0) LOL!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment