Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What we know

So far, we know this:
  • Our Ohio trip is on hold.
  • We go to San Antonio some time next week.
  • Our family needs prayers.
  • I have to remember that this is not up to me, I am not in control.
  • We contact the San Antonio doc tomorrow morning to set up everything for early (hopefully Monday) next week.
  • I had to cancel my flight...and hope to rebook on another day - not too expensive, I hope.
  • I have cried until I am tired enough to go to sleep, now.
  • I am not in control, HE is. And that is okay.

More tomorrow, when we know more.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Praying for you. Let me know if you need ANYTHING at all!!

Sarah P. Henry said...

oh, sara. i'm sorry. i laid in bed last night praying for owen. everything is going to be OK. i know it's hard, but you are right - HE is in control. oh, Lord, please heal baby owen. and give his mama and daddy the comfort that only you can give.

do remember the play date if you aren't going to be in ohio that day... i'd love for you to come. assuming you're not in san antonio or something. it might be something to distract you.

will keep praying!

no_iffer said...

Oh, sara! I'm sorry! He is in control and it will all work out. And you are so amazing to handle this with such faith. I am always so impressed by you! You're in my prayers. : )