So, being pregnant the second time seems different.
I am technically 8 weeks (even though the ticker says 7 wks, 2 days). Whatever. I feel a huge difference in the lower part of my already poochy tummy. It's firmer and filling out. I put on some pants today...and had to take them right off. I could zip them, but NO WAY could I have gone all day like that. So, I opted for a skirt that makes me look 300 pounds. But is roomy. So, dad went with Caleb and I to Target and I got 3 pairs of (eek!) maternity pants. $80 down the drain. But, I got denim, black, and khaki. so, all the bases are covered. I have the maternity pants from being preggers with Caleb...but they are full belly...and HOT. I am not ready for that yet. Besides, these others are very stylish...I think.
My breasts are so heavy! Seriously! I am already moving into my BIG bras. It's not much of a difference size-wize...but they feel heavy. And hurt! Man they are achy in the morning. Maybe I should start wearing a sleep-bra...eek!
My face is like a war zone. Very broken out and dry. What the heck?! I am a non-zitter. I did this same thing with Caleb...just - eww!
I dread getting on the scale. It lies.
3 more weeks until I see Dr. Adams. I can't wait to hear the bean's heartbeat! I don't remember when I get to feel the bean. Maybe around 12 weeks? Thoughts?
I think almost everyone at school (save the students) know, now. I can't keep a secret. BP still wants to wait until we go to the doctor before telling his work. I want to SCREAM it out to everyone that will listen.
Anywho...that's all for now. Growing body = growing bean. and that's all good. Loves!
No comments:
Post a Comment