Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I went on my very first ever Trick-or-Treating adventure.
Caleb did, too!
He was so adorable. We really did have fun. We went to about 10 houses in the neighborhood. I am ready to throw the candy away...not because I am being a freak about it...but because Caleb is wanting to eat it all...NOW. :)
Got my CRV today...FINALLY! It's only been about 3 weeks! I love it. I've only been in it for about 10 minutes...but, it IS love at first drive. I'll have to post pics, soon.

In the meantime, here's my pix
and a couple of Caleb

and one of both of my boys.
(Caleb is wearing Brant's glasses at Olive Garden - what a weirdo!)
Anywho - Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

no_iffer said...

YOu are too cute! Trick or treating is way fun with a little person, huh? It's like being a kid all over again!