30 in the morning. By 3:30, I turned 31.
So, what changed?
My boobs hit the floor.
My butt grew 2 inches.
I have heartburn really bad.
Oh, wait. Maybe that's just because I am preggers!
:)
It was a nice birthday. BP brought me lunch and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. (BTW - He doesn't believe in flowers...so this is very nice!) Several of my teacher friends made me feel special by purchasing a HUGE balloon bouquet. THANKS! Another teacher friend brought a cake that I still haven't eaten...look for that addition to my butt on Saturday. :) Another teacher friend got me a real bag of goodies. A calendar, gel pens (I am a sucker for school supplies), a journal pad, and some stamps. Thanks Kristy! Dad, Caleb, Brant and I went to Ichibans (purr) for dinner. Dad got me a gift card to CATO...I love CATO...it IS my shopping weakness. Did I mention that I also have a credit card to that place?! He also got me/Caleb some Veggie Tales DVDs...to be re gifted at Christmas. Hmmmm... We then went out for ice cream at Marble Slab. Sweet cream with caramel and cherries is my other weakness. When we got home, Brant pulled out my gift. He did very good. He got me some silicon bake ware. That is exactly what I wanted. I can't wait to try it out.
Anywho...Caleb did good, sleeping in his own bed the entire night. Today is just Friday. I am just 31. and preggers! Still trying to get used to that idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment