Wednesday, October 24, 2007

THE fight

I am tired.

Caleb and I have been "fighting" for a while now.

Fighting?! yes...fighting. I need him to sleep in his room. He refuses to sleep on his awesome toddler bed - that was his baby bed...one of those convertible types. So, when he started sleeping on the couch, we decided to get him the chair futon thing that I used to use in my 3rd grade classroom. He loved it. This weekend I helped him clean his room. Organized and put away toys...it's a really livable room now (the only one in the house). I turned his futon bed thing sideways, next to his toddler bed. Since then, he's been back to my bed or the couch. NO! I won't have it! I'm not sleeping well enough as it is! So, this morning, we've been "Fighting." I won. I think. The futon bed thing is now put up - out of reach. Caleb is passed out on his toddler bed...and I've only been up since 5. sleepy = me.

and hungry, too...but that's another blog.

No comments: