So...I totally really cheated. I peed on an equate stick yesterday. There was a light pink plus.
Went to Wal-Mart...got EPT ones. Peed in a cup...placed stick in cup...There was a light blue plus.
Peed on a stick - equate - a few minutes ago...Nothing came up.
This scares the ever living poo out of me! Can I really NOT take a pregnancy test accurately? Are you serious?
But, I know you can't get a false positive...so...I've called a few very close girlfriends (yesterday) and told them. Called seester. She needed the good news. She didn't get the singing job she auditioned for in Vegas.
This is how I told BP:
I got a Halloween container thing - with a lid. I put in there: Tums (which I know I will eat like candy...already need one this morning), the 2 preg tests in a Ziploc bag, covered that with tissue paper, on top of that was his favorite beer (because Thursdays are hard for him at work - he didn't even get home until 7:40...was due home at 7ish), a package of chocolate (because he's a chocolate LOVER), and a package of toothpaste (because I actually remembered to purchase he sensitive toothpaste when I picked up the other items on the list last night *grin*). When he FINALLY got home, I told him I picked him up a present. He said he'd open it later, he was starving. I said, "No, you'll open it now." So, he did and was excited about the top 3 items...started to walk away (having NOT lifted the tissue paper - what a guy!), and I said, "I think there's more." He lifted the side with the TUMS...perfect! He said, "Tums? Why?" I said, "I think there's more!" He finally found the two preg tests and turned around and said, "Really? (*poo eating grin inserted here*) Awesome!" Proceeded to give me a big smacker of a kiss and looked at my Dad (who was eating dinner as usual with us). I told Dad he was hired for the next nine months or so to empty the cat box. :) Brant REFUSES to do that.
Needless to say, the cat box did NOT get emptied...which it desperately needs. I guess I'll just wear a mask and do it myself. It's one of those roll over and empty itself kinds.
I AM worried about the lightness of the tests, and the non-existence of the test this morning. Guess I should call the doctor and set up an appointment? Get a blood test and all that?
If everything is as it is - we are expecting our little addition on or about June 16th, 2008! OMG! I am beyond excited and scared to death! This is totally what I/We wanted...but ... WOW!
I think I'll go try to lay down for a tiny nap for about 45 minutes, until my alarm goes off...then maybe I'll have enough urine to pee on the EPT one, again. Or, maybe I'll wait until tomorrow.
NAH! I don't think so! I can't believe I am finally pregnant! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment