I got the message!
No, not that one...
I decided to be sneaky and test last night...after a bit of prayer that went something like this: "God, if there is a reason I shouldn't test tonight, could you give me some kind of message...otherwise I would really like to test...and I don't know why! But I am compelled to test. Amen."
So, I peed on a stick. Thought I had to pee like a race horse. It was only about 3 seconds of urine.
And the test?
Yeah, the darn thing didn't have ANY lines show up. GRRRR!!! I got the message. I AM waiting until Friday morning to test again. This is despite the fact that I am home with Caleb this afternoon. He had a 99.9 fever and threw up and was being cranky and not like himself. However, since I've bathed him to get rid of that oh, so pleasant smell...he's doing great! He's dressed himself in my jewelry and is currently bouncing on my bed and waiting for me to find, "My Lightning McQueen Movie, Momma!" Check out the pictures that can be later used for blackmail...The last one is of him wearing the wig cover for my Fiona costume...I don't know why he wanted to open his mouth like that. Weirdo...2 year old...my kid. Ah! Make sense now!

I love my little boy in tighty whities. Only, I'd like to call them tiny whities. Anywho, I better go find that movie before ALL of the sheets are removed from my bed by a little bouncy 2 year old.
Only a few more hours...hopefully I'll know something good, then. I've NEVER been this late...EVER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment