Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Not watching...

So, I think I am a bad luck charm this season for the Cowboys. It's got to be ALL me!

We were at Double Dave's actually being fans...watching the first 10 minutes or so of the game.

If you watched - you know how the Bills (who the Boys were supposed to cream) scored from an amazing run within the first few minutes.

I told Brant that every time I watch, they do poorly. - You have to understand that I am the football fan in my family. This is a major sacrifice to NOT watch!!! - after a second weirdly bad play, Brant said, "You have to leave the building."

So, we promptly got up and left dinner.

I didn't watch the rest of the game. I went to bed a little early so as not to be tempted.

And who pulled it out of their hineys? Yeah! The Boys are five and oh! And, I'm not watching.

No comments: