Thursday, October 4, 2007

Eww! and other stuff

Yeah, so Monday night sucked!

I was up for almost the entire night. I spent 3 hours in the bathroom...in a seated position...in one way or another. I did loose 5 pounds of water weight - in one night!! Zapped my energy, totally! I actually took my first REAL sick day. I've taken days for BP, Caleb, funerals, Caleb's birth...but never for me. All I did on Tuesday was sleep and try to to repeat the process from Monday night.

Much better now! In fact, we had Franco's last night! Someone asked me today where that was, and what kind of food that was! WHAT?! Are you kidding me?! I (or rather everyone else) is paying for the fact that I ate the yummiest Mexican food ever, last night.

On another note. I am Suzy-baker...I baked 17 and a half cupcakes last night for a birthday for an adult at school. Big hit, I might add. Don't look at the fact that we are supposed to be talking about healthy eating and all that jazz at school. :)

Grades are almost completed...which is good...since tomorrow is the end of the six weeks. Some people didn't know to plan ahead and NOT plan the end of the six weeks test for the last day. Not me...just some people I know. I don't think they thought about that part of the planning. But, they learned...or not...the choice is theirs.

That's it...

No, wait! Caleb has been demoted to the 2 year old room. It's an awesome thing! He's only had ONE accident all week, and THAT was at nap time! Yahoo! Today, he actually woke up and went tee-tee on his own, and went back to sleep! Big steps! Hopefully, he'll keep up the dry-ness in the 3 year old room next week. We shall see...

No comments: